Monday, March 9, 2009

C'mon Guys

Ok, so its either one of two things...either ya'll don't want to partcipate in this FUN project or No One loves me. I hope that it is the first option. So I posted the service idead taht I stole from Angie last week and only one person responded. PLEASE give me something to do. Here is a new rule. You don't have to pay it forward. Just comment and I'll make you something, anything (with in reason). Okay so plese post a commment, you do not have to do the same on your site.

5 comments:

  1. Of course you can make me something! I have to do it anyways because I left a comment on Carrie's and Angie's and now yours so I am getting the hook up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make something for me! Is that cheating, though, since I'm making something for you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's not cheating. But I can't wait to get started. I have so many ideas...YEA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... you can always make me something =).
    melissakayshelley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete