Thursday, March 5, 2009

No I stole this form John and Angie's blog but I am an desperate need to perform a few serice projects. I am going through a bit of a rough patch and I really need to focus on serving others so please help me out.

Here are her rules

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {Translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, vinyl lettering, a bookmark, something knit or crocheted or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! If you’re not the kind of person that wants to make something tangible for others, how about some kind of service for them, any type, any size.


Now I am by no means a home maker, nor am I the most creative person...so I will have to be put mind to work. I will promise one thing. What ever it is, it will come form the heart. Plese leave a few things that you are intereted in eg. your favorite color, favorite food, types of activites that you enjoy, how may kids you have (and their ages) etc... Also, I would like you address so that you girft will be recieved via mail. If you are not comfortable with posting it, then feel free to email me at drea92083@yahoo.com

Oh ya, I have a long weekend, I am leaving for a softball tournament and will not be back until Sunday so you have all weekend to post a comment. I will check my bolg on Monday morning.

PLEASE HELP!!!! I need to work.

5 comments:

  1. girl you know i want something made by a baker girls hands because i know it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you can do a project for me and i will post this on my blog as well!! thanks for a great idea : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. O and here are my answers to your questions! blue is my fav color. i enjoy all sports favorite teams are BYU Cougars, Georgia Bulldogs. love cookies and recipes for anything and everything. love to read so suggest whatever!! i think thats it and i dont have any kids hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok great, Thanks guys. I can't wait o get started!!!

    ReplyDelete